Wednesday, April 21, 2010

RASCAL REVENGE - Old Cassette Tape Mix 1



Found this at the end of one cassette-side, thought I share it here. All cuts here were made with the pause-button of my Philips Ghettoblaster * (with worn-out heads and azymuth problems, as you can hear) !!! All mixing live with my Technics 1210 MK 2s, feat. some phasing, double-beating, even some oldschool cut-ins on top. The idea for the 'Magic Man' cut I lent from the fresh Bits & Pieces '86 bootleg, but I did it by myself, with pause-button. Think my favorite part is the mix of the two Hardcastle tracks, starting @ 6:32 min., so nice.

TRACKLIST:

Yarbrough & Peoples - I Wouldn't Lie
René & Angela - Save Your Love
Princess - I'll Keep On Loving You
Rochelle - Magic Man
Goon Squad - Powerdrill
Paul Hardcastle - Foolin' Yourself
Paul Hardcastle - Rainforest (LP Version)

Made by RASCAL REVENGE (1986)

No comments: